COVID-19 Update – 05/03/2021
Working inline with the Governments latest announcements and timeframes we would like to share our planning for the next few month;
From March 9th – The Forum opens under restricted times and days for the following: Education Services, Rehearsal Rooms, Recording Studio and for online events with no audience present. – See below for our opening times.
More information on the restrictions for the performing arts and how to stay safe can be found here – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/performing-arts
We will also have the following measures in place;
- Social Distancing measures, screens will be in place and masks to be worn throughout the venue, unless exempt.
- Only professional bands / artists are permitted to use the facilities, such as those rehearsing for a gig or paid event for your income.
- Casual rehearsals are not permitted at this time.
- Recording Studio bookings are also limited to professional use only, ie you make your living from your songs/recordings.
- The Forum Bar is closed to visitors and the general public.
From April 12th – We plan to add a few outdoor events with bar facilities
From May 17th– We plan to announce scheduled live gigs with social distance measure and restrictions in place, cafe bar re-opens with restrictions in place and rehearsals/studio bookings will be open to anyone.
From June 21st – Restrictions eased and availability of tickets for live gigs increased.
Please note as we all know things can change and for the safety of our customers, visitors and staff we will continue to work alongside the Government Guidelines and Local guidance and re assess when necessary.
Thank you and stay safe. – Team Forum