COVID-19 Update – 05/11/20
Due to the England lockdown The Forum will be closed from Thursday 5th November to at least Wednesday 2nd December. All our events that were due to take place will be postponed until a later date, we hope to reschedule these events so if you have tickets then they will be valid for the new dates however if you would prefer a refund then we can arrange this.
Our cafe/bar, rehearsal rooms and recording studio will all be closed during this period. If you have a band rehearsal booked with us during the lockdown period then we will automatically cancel and refund it and if you have a studio sessions booked then Chris will be in contact to re-arrange your appointment.
Students of the Forum Music School will be contacted by your tutor.
Staff will be on site periodically if you need to contact us you can call us on 01325 363135.
To contact us via email please use the following links:
- For general enquiries Click Here
- For Forum Music School enquiries Click Here
- For Recording Studio enquiries Click Here
Information is still coming out with regards to the lockdown and as such things can change on a day to day basis so we will do our best to keep you updated with our situation if it changes.
Thank You and stay safe. – Team Forum
We are happy to announce we’re back open as of Tuesday 18th August for the first phase of our re-opening for Band Rehearsals and for booking sessions in the Recording Studio.
We are looking forward to welcoming our customers back to The Forum, and to help ensure the safety of our staff and customers and we have implemented some changes to how we operate which are;
- Entrance only via the rear entrance through the car park
- Exit only via the front entrance
- Hand sanitizers located at the entrance and exit as well as throughout the venue
- Enhanced cleaning
- Signage and markers reminding customers of social distancing
- Limited capacity in the venue
- Face coverings should be worn when moving around the venue
For our Band Rehearsal Rooms we are implementing the following procedures;
- Enhanced cleaning after every rehearsal
- Perspex screens in each room for use by singers and wind instruments
- Singers should provide their own microphones
- Advanced booking only, booked and paid online at the time of booking
It is important that if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 you must not enter The Forum and follow the current medical guidance.
For more info about our Band Rehearsal Rooms and to Book Online 🔗 Click Here
For more info about our Recording Studio and to inquire about booking 🔗 Click Here
*More than 6 people are only permitted if all members are from the same household