Due to Darlington now currently falling into the Tier 2 Local Lockdown customers must not mix with anyone outside of your household or support bubble inside The Forum.
Darlington Borough Council have confirmed with us that professional working bands from different households can continue to use our facilities but must follow social distancing measures.
We are happy to announce we’re back open as of Tuesday 18th August for the first phase of our re-opening for Band Rehearsals and for booking sessions in the Recording Studio.
We are looking forward to welcoming our customers back to The Forum, and to help ensure the safety of our staff and customers and we have implemented some changes to how we operate which are;
- Entrance only via the rear entrance through the car park
- Exit only via the front entrance
- Hand sanitizers located at the entrance and exit as well as throughout the venue
- Enhanced cleaning
- Signage and markers reminding customers of social distancing
- Limited capacity in the venue
- Face coverings should be worn when moving around the venue
For our Band Rehearsal Rooms we are implementing the following procedures;
- Enhanced cleaning after every rehearsal
- Perspex screens in each room for use by singers and wind instruments
- Singers should provide their own microphones
- Advanced booking only, booked and paid online at the time of booking
It is important that if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 you must not enter The Forum and follow the current medical guidance.
For more info about our Band Rehearsal Rooms and to Book Online 🔗 Click Here
For more info about our Recording Studio and to inquire about booking 🔗 Click Here
*More than 6 people are only permitted if all members are from the same household