Due to Darlington now currently falling into the Tier 2 Local Lockdown customers must not mix with anyone outside of your household or support bubble inside The Forum.
Darlington Borough Council have confirmed with us that professional working bands from different households can continue to use our facilities but must follow social distancing measures.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
We are doing everything we can to keep our rehearsal spaces clean and safe for all our customers these include;
- Entrance only via the rear entrance through the car park
- Exit only via the front entrance
- Hand sanitisers located at the entrance and exit as well as throughout the venue
- Signage and markers reminding customers of social distancing
- Limited capacity in the venue
- Enhanced cleaning after every session
- Perspex screens in use
- Advanced booking only
It is important that if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 you must not enter The Forum and follow the current medical guidance.
Studio 1 live room can comfortably accommodate several musicians at any one time and incorporates a separate isolation booth with full visibility ideal for drummers and other acoustic separation requirements.
The recording studio is also fully integrated to the main hall for providing a larger space to record orchestras or choirs for example.
The Recording Studio costs £30 per hour to hire, including our studio engineer.
Please bare in mind that time for mixing and mastering needs to be taken into account while booking. Please contact us for further information.
- To book the studio please give us a call on 01325 363135 and ask to speak to Chris
- Or use the contact form below