Hilarity Bites Comedy Club£10.00
Married with five children (a fact nothing to do with not being able to hear the word ‘No’) Steve has been described as ‘warm and witty’ by the Scotsman and has received many other rave reviews whilst performing shows at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Chortle gave him five stars in 2007 for Deafy’s Island Discs, a show The Sunday Times called ‘Funny and Moving’.
“Revelatory and very funny” – The Guardian
A regular performer at many of the best weekend clubs in the country, Dave has also performed at a number of music festivals over the years such as Leeds, V Festival, Download, etc.
“Thoroughly impressed, best I’ve seen in ages. Great warmth and style” – Dave Spikey
Rules / Restrictions
We want everybody to be safe and enjoy this show as much as possible, so please follow the below instructions:
- Tickets are limited to only 11 groups of people, and are sold in groups of 2 or 4. Maximum venue capacity is 36 people. If you want tickets for a different size group then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can arrange.People must sit in their own group, and people won’t be able to move seats to sit with other groups.
- Please do not arrive more than twenty minutes before showtime.
- Audience members must wear masks when moving around the venue (ie, entering the venue, whilst in the bar area, going to the toilet) but masks may be removed when sat at a seat in the auditorium.
- Please stick to, and maintain, social distancing at all times. There will be a one-way system through the bar and venue to help with this. Staff and signage will direct you to stay safe and clear of others.
- All guests must follow both local and government guidance which may include not mixing with anyone outside your household on a table if local lockdown rules are in place.
- Please do not attend if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.