Hilarity Bites Comedy Club£10
Hilarity Bites Comedy Club feat. Martin Mor & Rob Mulholland
- Early show – 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- Late show – 9.00pm – 10.00pm
Martin Mor comes from Northern Ireland, and after a successful career as a circus performer, he turned his attention on the unsuspecting comedy circuit. With over 25 years experience as a professional performer, Martin has established himself as one of the UK’s most popular and in-demand comedians. Combining startlingly original material with bold, energetic improvisation, his love of working the audience, and an inability to remember his script, mean that every show is a unique interactive live event, and no two shows are ever the same.
“Martin is the act that has influenced me the most, the UK comedy circuit would not be the same without him” – Frankie Boyle
“Extremely funny” – Peter Kay
One of the fastest rising comedians on the circuit, Rob Mulholland fell into comedy after finding a flyer looking for acts to appear at Harrogate Comedy Festival on the ground outside his front door. In the two years since, he has clocked up a huge amount of gigs all over the country ranging from tiny pubs to massive theatres (even performing to 2,000 bikers at an outdoor festival!), and can now be seen most weekends in some of the biggest comedy clubs in the country.
“Great delivery and a confident swagger… A riot” – Lancashire Evening Telegraph
“Perfect delivery… had the audience bursting into spontaneous applause” – York Press
Rules / Restrictions
We want everybody to be safe and enjoy this show as much as possible, so please follow the below instructions:
- Tickets are limited to only 15 groups of people, and are sold in groups of 2. Maximum venue capacity is 30 people. People must sit in their own group, and people won’t be able to move seats to sit with other groups.
- Please do not arrive more than twenty minutes before showtime.
- Audience members must wear masks when moving around the venue (ie, entering the venue, whilst in the bar area, going to the toilet) but masks may be removed when sat at a seat in the auditorium.
- Please stick to, and maintain, social distancing at all times. There will be a one-way system through the bar and venue to help with this. Staff and signage will direct you to stay safe and clear of others.
- All guests must follow both local and government guidance which may include not mixing with anyone outside your household on a table if local lockdown rules are in place.
- Please do not attend if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
Due to very limited capacity due to social distancing tickets will be sold on a per table basis and only available online.
Tickets for this show are £10 per person, and must be booked in the group size that you wish to sit in. Each show will last for one hour, with no interval.
Early show – 7:30pm – 8:30pm – BUY TICKETS
Late show – 9.00pm – 10.00pm – BUY TICKETS