Hilarity Bites Comedy Club£10
Hilarity Bites Comedy Club feat. Sully O’Sullivan & Matt Reed
- Early show – 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- Late show – 9.00pm – 10.00pm
Sully O’Sullivan has been declared a highlight of the New Zealand International Comedy Festival by The NZ Herald, a highlight of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival by The Scotsman, featured on Australian TV’s The Comedy Channel, hosted a sellout standup tour of Croatia, won Canada’s annual Improvaganza Tournament, and completed 2 UK national tours supporting cult Heavy Metal Comic Steve Hughes.
“A blast of hilarity” – Manchester Evening News
“A wicked sense of humour” – BBC
Born and bred in Sunderland, Matt Reed‘s affable style has won him fans across the UK. He effortlessly plays with the crowd with a natural rapport that is found in few comics. Matt, always ready, never disappointing will always make a good gig – great.
In 2015 Matt took his debut show to the Edinburgh Fringe, retelling the four year ordeal of how he was stalked and cat-fished by an online admirer. The show won rave reviews from critics and audience alike, with Matt playing to sell-out audiences.
“Brilliant… always original one of the newest stars of comedy” – The Leeds Guide
“Brilliantly handled a very difficult room, this fashionably unkempt lad will go far” – Swansea Telegraph
Rules / Restrictions
We want everybody to be safe and enjoy this show as much as possible, so please follow the below instructions:
- Tickets are limited to only 15 groups of people, and are sold in groups of 2. Maximum venue capacity is 30 people. People must sit in their own group, and people won’t be able to move seats to sit with other groups.
- Please do not arrive more than twenty minutes before showtime.
- Audience members must wear masks when moving around the venue (ie, entering the venue, whilst in the bar area, going to the toilet) but masks may be removed when sat at a seat in the auditorium.
- Please stick to, and maintain, social distancing at all times. There will be a one-way system through the bar and venue to help with this. Staff and signage will direct you to stay safe and clear of others.
- All guests must follow both local and government guidance which may include not mixing with anyone outside your household on a table if local lockdown rules are in place.
- Please do not attend if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
Due to very limited capacity due to social distancing tickets will be sold on a per table basis and only available online.
Tickets for this show are £10 per person, and must be booked in the group size that you wish to sit in. Each show will last for one hour, with no interval.
Early show – 7:30pm – 8:30pm – BUY TICKETS
Late show – 9.00pm – 10.00pm – BUY TICKETS