Hilarity Bites Comedy Club£10.00
Tez is one of the stars of hit sitcom Man Like Mobeen (BBC Three) and has appeared on Live at the Apollo (BBC One), Mock the Week (BBC Two), The Last Leg (C4), Live From the BBC (BBC Two), Live from the Comedy Store (Comedy Central), Kevin Hart’s Live from Montreal (LOL Network), Virtually Famous (E4), The Now Show (BBC Radio 4) and made a brand new quiz show pilot for Vice.
“Tez Ilyas’s political stand-up is candyfloss with a razorblade inside: sweet and familiar at first, then shockingly, painfully sharp. It’s the kind of manoeuvre that takes serious talent to pull off” – ★★★★ – The Telegraph
Josh’s clever, original, and (most importantly) very funny writing and performing continues to bring in plaudits, from Chortle to the Londonist to the London Evening Standard, and he undoubtedly has a blindingly bright future.
Pleasingly off the beaten track” – The Londonist
Rules / Restrictions
We want everybody to be safe and enjoy this show as much as possible, so please follow the below instructions:
- Tickets are limited to only 11 groups of people, and are sold in groups of 2 or 4. Maximum venue capacity is 36 people. If you want tickets for a different size group then please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can arrange. People must sit in their own group, and people won’t be able to move seats to sit with other groups.
- Please do not arrive more than twenty minutes before showtime.
- Audience members must wear masks when moving around the venue (ie, entering the venue, whilst in the bar area, going to the toilet) but masks may be removed when sat at a seat in the auditorium.
- Please stick to, and maintain, social distancing at all times. There will be a one-way system through the bar and venue to help with this. Staff and signage will direct you to stay safe and clear of others.
- All guests must follow both local and government guidance which may include not mixing with anyone outside your household on a table if local lockdown rules are in place.
- Please do not attend if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.